Tuesday 10 August 2010

Summer is no more......!

I am looking out of the window, slightly depressed at the sight of the rain and wondering 'have we really had our lot?'! I am having to admit that summer is nearly over before it has began and so what on earth can make me feel slightly better about it I ask myself?
Step forward Autumn/Winter Make up trends - I can't wait to start wearing them!
There are so many new products waiting to hit the shelves and I am lucky enough to have had a sneak preview at some of them.
I am loving the new khaki colours that are coming in for eyes and nails so much and not only that but they suit pretty much everyone so it makes my job easy! They give a hint of glam but keeping the grungy cool factor and are a good mix between day and night.
Check out Bourjois Smoky eye trio in 'Lady Vert de Gris' I am loving it and for those of you who are a bit rubbish at the old smoky eye thing there are instructions on the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment