Thursday 19 August 2010

HD Brows

I have always had a bit of an issue with my eyebrows. They are super fair and very sparse so everyday I spend time drawing them in, then combing them through to make them look natural... a lengthy task for even me as a make up artist! I rarely wear much make up on a daily basis so for me this is simply a chore.
When I heard about these HD Brows I was immediately intrigued, I had to have them!

The process consists of tinting your brows, staining the skin, waxing around the edges and threading away any strays. I was a bit worried while lay on the bed, wondering what I was going to look like but my Therapist herself had amazing brows so I knew I was in safe hands. The treatment took around 10 minutes and I was advised that 6 sessions would have my brows in tip top shape.

The result is what I can only describe as AMAZING!
For the first time, I woke up today, looked in the mirror and felt like a  normal person. I was almost skipping down the road on my way to a meeting completely make up free and feeling confident.
The concept has been designed by Nilam Patel, a leading permanent make up artist. I myself would be a little scared to go for the semi permanent brows straight away so this is a great way to see how you could look if you ever wanted to take the plunge.

If you think lash extensions are good, this has to be your next step.



www.nilam-patel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment