Thursday 23 May 2013

Bridgit Mendler - Hurricane video shoot


Bridgit Mendler

Recently, I was privileged to have had the opportunity to work with the amazing Bridgit Mendler, on the video for her latest hit single, ‘Hurricane’. 
The song itself is really fun and energetic, so her styling obviously had to be a reflection of that. 



I was assisted by Bekki Mitchell on the various sets and locations in London, it’s always a pleasure taking one of my ex students from CLMA! Bridgit was fantastic to work with and we loved coming up with the make up and hair brief together. I am really proud of the final look we created, I can’t stop singing the song and am thrilled that my work has been seen by almost 13 million viewers… wowsers…. Go Bridgit!!








Top Products…

We loved the MAC liquid eyeliner we used on Bridgit, it is really easy to apply, and you have the power to be very precise with it, which obviously allows for a cleaner application. With the energetic nature of the video, the excellent staying-power of the liner was very important, and it did not disappoint.







The second product I would absolutely recommend from the Hurricane shoot, is the Kiehl’s Super Thick Volumiser. As with the liner, staying power is really important when filming something like a music video, so I opted for this fantastic thickening spray, which helped to provide lift and support to Bridgit’s hair during filming, and again, it did not disappoint.





YouTube the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-njAuS7eTQ


Web:

No comments:

Post a Comment