Tuesday 17 August 2010

My Khaki Obsession

I am currently obsessed with the khaki colour for eyes in my anticipation of Autumn/Winter as you will notice by all the khaki products I am going to bombard you with.
The next in my sights is Smashbox Liquid liner and lash overlay in Teal.
Okay, so it's not exactly khaki but teamed with a nude contour and a luscious lash I am definitely feeling it as a glam version of this trend for the new season. It also comes in gold which is a fabulous alternative to the green.
The liner brush is fuller to create a heavier line and by patting it into the lid you can get a grungier finish.
The mascara wand grooves in the applicator allow you to sweep a glisten of colour over the tips of your lashes too.

http://www.smashbox.com/MASQUERADE-LIQUID-LINER-AND-LASH-OVERLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment