Wednesday 18 August 2010

Lasting Lift for Lashes!

All us girls want our lashes pointing upwards in a perfect fan shape but unfortunately we aren't all blessed with that naturally.

My top tip for curling your lashes and making them last longer is one I learnt from one of my idols, Twiggy!

Slightly heat your eyelash curlers for 20 seconds under your hairdryer, allowing them to become warm. Touch the back of your hand with them to check they are not too hot and won't burn you!
Clamp your lashes in them, leaving them in place for as long as you can...... 30secs should be ok...... enough time for them to cool. The heat will act as a blow dry for your lashes and give them extra staying power.
Add a coat of mascara, leave to dry and them give one more quick curl. The mascara will act as a fixant to really hold the lashes upright.

Avoid any fads and go for a good old fashioned pair of curlers!
My Favourite are Shu Uemura below

If you like my blog and want to keep up to date with all my tips and tricks, click on the followers link on the right hand side of my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment