Monday 16 August 2010

Miracle Moisturiser

As my weekend draws to an end so does my favorite moisturizing cream......
Now the reason I feel I need to tell you all about this is because I can't just nip down to boots or selfridges to stock up.... Oh no..... I need to go to Paris!!!!!
I was introduced to this product by Lady Gaga when we first worked together and I have been inseparable from the wonder cream since.
Embryolise is available in any pharmacy in France and is really cheap but has the benefits of a leading luxury brand cream. The consistency is lightweight, it suits sensitive skin, it holds make up extremely well and leaves your complexion flawless. Models all over the world go crazy for this cream and I don't blame them. In the uk you can buy it from Screenface but it will set you back sufficiently more than it should.

So next time you visit France, pick some up for yourself (and me please.....!)
Embryolise Lait Creme / Concentrated 24 hr Miracle Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment