Wednesday 11 August 2010

Perfectly bronzed pins!

I am always amazed when people are unsure what false tan to use. Don't people find a good one then stick to it? Well hopefully now you can. I have to admit that I was a late starter, I have always hated false tan..... it's fussy, smells funny and needs reapplying constantly.... but I have no other choice but to be pale and this is almost illegal being a northerner! So I started my search for a tan that I can cope with. Obviously streaking is the biggest problem, even for me who does it all the time on shoots, so i needed one that you could see as it went on.
So I found the wondrous St Tropez mousse. You apply it with a foam mitt so you don't get stained hands.... the colour shows immediately so you can see exactly where you've applied it and it gets darker throughout the day. The only thing is you need to shower it off before you get in bed or you'll have orange streaky sheets!
It lasts for about a week and looks like a natural holiday glow, give it a whirl.....
http://www.st-tropez.com/deep-bronze-collection

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the new blog Cassie!!
    Big kiss xx
    Marian.

    ReplyDelete