Thursday 19 August 2010

Rose Exclusif Lipgloss by Bourjois

If like me you can never make a decision on what colour you fancy wearing, why not leave it to fate.
This new gloss goes on clear and takes seconds to turn into your own personal shade of pink!

How does it work?
It reacts with the ph balance of your skin giving a unique colour to each person.

Not only does it give me a gorgeous bitten lip look but it is super shiny and feels really moisturising on my lips. I love wearing this with nothing else but mascara.



This costs £6.99 and is available now!

1 comment:

  1. Cassie do you know where i can buy this as I cant find it anywhere in shops :( Its out of stock :( Some of the shops said it was just a short line and i dont know is that true... And by the way blog is great love looking here and finding tips :) Thanks Aneta x

    ReplyDelete