Tuesday 31 August 2010

My New Make Up Academy!

Just letting you in on a little insider news....!
I am soon to be opening my own Make Up Academy in Manchester along with my best friend Jenny Frost, aimed to teach those who want to become professional make up artists. We will also be offering training to those who simply want to learn to do their own make up better.

This is such an exciting project for me and I really cannot wait until we open the doors in December!
Myself and Jenny are both from Manchester and after the success we have both achieved we want to try and give others a chance to have the amazing opportunities that we had.
I won't say too much now but check out the website to find out more and I am sure you'll be reading about it soon!

www.cassielomasmakeupacademy.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassie

    How exciting this is for you both. I would definitely be interested in doing one of your courses best of luck

    elaine

    ReplyDelete