Tuesday 10 August 2010

My healthy new lifestyle

Recently I have had lots of comments on how healthy I look... thanks everyone.... I would like to share my secrets as a thanks for noticing.

It began a month ago with a well needed break to a very relaxing and educating detox spa in Alicante, Spain. I have been super busy this year and needed a little 'me time' to gather my thoughts, reply to emails and actually take notice of what I was feeding myself. It was the closest place to heaven I have ever been and I cannot recommend it highly enough. The strict medical approach made it essential to actually stick to the detox diet whilst the pampering massages took my mind of feeling like because I was on holiday I should be eating and drinking like it was going out of fashion. The infinity pool was perfect for my daily swims in the scorching sun broken up with topping up my tan. Now the kind of luxury that prepares all your food and drink and literally brings it to you without a word obviously comes at a price but for the 5* price tag, I definately got 5* treatment.
The results were that I lost 6lb's in 4 days and my skin was the clearest it has been in ages. Not only did I feel a million times better but my friends could see a visual difference too. If you can afford a pampering break then go here, literally all you can do is chill out!
http://www.shawellnessclinic.com/


Since coming back feeling amazing I wanted to continue with my battle to lose my baby bulge and I have to say I have found the easiest way to get me to my target weight. I have lost a further 10 lb's on what can only be described as the easiest diet I have ever done (and believe me I've done them all).
So... no matter where in the country I am working my food gets delivered to my door.... 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. The food tastes amazing, it's filling and to be honest I rarely manage to eat everything that I should eat. It is so hard on shoots trying to have willpower so with this I take my meals along and know I cannot be in charge of deciding what I should eat. It is working a treat and I don't have to cook or shop, I'm loving it.


No comments:

Post a Comment