Thursday 6 June 2013

Male Grooming!


I get a lot of questions about male grooming and what products to use- so what better way than to just show you! Meet my good friend and co-worker Andrew Trot Barn, incredible celebrity hairstylist (and fellow mancunian!)
We’re currently working on a new exciting TV show together so I got him in the make up chair to make sure he was “HD ready” as Andrew says!

As we’re currently filming, I thought I’d update my skills on airbrushing make up. It’s not something I’ve ever really had to do since GaGa but as everything is filmed in HD now, I thought I’d refresh! It’s easy to apply, lasts all day and is perfect for television.

I used Airbase number 4 on Andrew, using the airbrush gun we lightly sprayed in circular motions over the whole face missing out the beard area and avoiding product in the eyebrows and hairline. I left it to dry for about 10 minutes and went back in with Estee Lauder double wear concealer lightly patted under the eye. I then gave the eyes some definition by painting the lashes with a fan brush with benefit they’re real mascara- which is amaaaazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment