Tuesday 29 January 2013

Bourjois bb cream foundation

I have to share with you this fantastic product!!!!
It is the bb cream foundation from Bourjois, designed to give you a blemish free skin tone with radiance and health oozing from every pore. I myself am loving it!

It comes with a sponge to apply but I personally like to use my fingers to pat it on. I don't apply it everywhere and in fact I like to use it over foundation to touch up in any areas that need a little extra coverage or smoothing over. This is generally over the t-zone and the front panels of the face. You don't need powder as it dries into the skin but yet doesn't feel dry.... It's quite genius how it works and difficult to explain.

I have also found that this is my new must have for covering under eye grey and brightening up even the tiredest of eyes. I put a little light reflector on first as normal then just use my fingers to pat a layer of this wonder product in a v shape under the eye. This will give you those light and bright highlighted areas as we see on the likes of Kim Kardashian.

It is my new best friend on shoots, see what you think! It is out now and you can get it from Selfridges online.





No comments:

Post a Comment