Wednesday 31 July 2013

Summer Sun Spray


I couldn’t have chosen a better day to blog about SPF and sun cream.. It is absolutely throwing it down in Manchester. I mean rain, thunder, lightening… the works. But never the less, some of you lucky lot may be escaping the rain and jetting off this summer and you’ll want to know what’s great on the shelves to protect your skin. As a mother of 2 myself, I’m always really cautious when the sun eventually comes out... I’m constantly putting sun cream on my little ones. I’ve recently bought Nivea Sun Protect & Refresh (SPF 50)



It’s water resistant, doesn’t stain clothes or have a really strong smell...(thank you Nivea!) Lets face it, putting sun cream on yourself, let alone trying to pin down the little ones is always a chore, so I always opt for a spray applicator. It doesn’t need laborious rubbing in...just spray and go! Or aim whilst they run...and hope for the best.



If you’ve got some extra pennies, or a great one of your kit is the Chanel UV Essentiel sun screen...trust me, no sun will get through this, it’s pretty hard core, and it doesn’t leave that white mask on the skin either before your foundation, as it’s specially designed for the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment