Monday 6 September 2010

My Weekend Camping

I have spent the weekend camping....... yes... in a tent, in a field, with no make up!
I did however realise the importance of two of my staple products that I take for granted on a daily basis.

These are my Boots Cucumber Wipes, perfect for removing make up (or mud!) without drying my skin. They are normally on a 2 for 1 offer too which is always a bonus so I stock up on them. They are one of those products that people comment on and so I know they are good.


I also always have a little pot of paw paw with me. This little gem is well known in the make up scene and a favourite of models, artists and celebs. It is basically like a vaseline but does so much more....
I use it on dry lips, any cuts, spots, coldsores or burns as a quick cure but it is also a brilliant little enhancer for the no make up look. Brush a little over your lashes, brows, eyelids and lips for a healthy dew.



No comments:

Post a Comment