Saturday 11 September 2010

Chanel Face Self-Tanner

I've added a little sunshine into my life over the past few days. It goes by the name of Chanel Soleil Identite.
I admit I feel a little bit down when I see a pale face staring back at me in the mirror, I certainly can't carry off the 'pale and interesting' look. So I was thrilled to find this little face tan in a bag filled with products that I still need to try.

My problem with tans is often how time consuming they can be, I'm a wash and go kind of a girl so speed is key. This can be used as a moisturiser too and doesn't leave any tightness to my skin. I literally get out of the shower and apply a layer as I would my daily cream. It develops through the day and you can imagine my glee when asked if I had been on holiday again! The finish is golden and can be topped up daily to get your desired colour. After only 2 days I am brown enough and so now I just top up every few days.
If you like a bit of colour like me, give it a whirl.
Shade is Golden.





http://www.chanel.com/en_GB/fragrance-beauty/Skincare-Other-specific-products-96150

No comments:

Post a Comment