Saturday 11 September 2010

Bourjois Volumizing Mascara


Now firstly you need to know, I LOVE a mascara, I have no patience for layering and I don't really do natural. So to me finding a good mascara is a life saver.
I have been dying to tell you about this but thought I would wait until you can actually get your hands on it..... well now it's out!

This is what I call a 'Must Have'! This kind of volume you don't get with just any mascara, and in one quick application with no clumps. The brush really combs as well as adding product.
Now normally I don't have time for any 2 step products as I've always found them too time consuming and I hate the white layer you have to add first. Well this is completely different, let me explain....

So, step 1 is a subtle brush which I like to use for a more natural finish with volume, say if you were wanting a daytime look or were going to focus on the lips for your look. I also use this on the lower lashes as these can't quite take as much volume as the upper ones. See the brush below....


Now step 2 is using the same formula inside the tube and the same brush only the way you unscrew the brush allows a lot more product to go on it hence getting a thicker, fuller lash. The brush being the same means you still get the smooth application with no clumps and you aren't wasting any product if you just want to use one of the steps all the time but you actually have a choice without having to buy two mascaras.

I know this is my new staple product but I can't wait for you to all see how great it is too!

No comments:

Post a Comment