Monday 13 September 2010

David Barton Nail Guru @ Percy and Reed

I had a very rare pampering session on Friday at my favourite hair salon Percy and Reed in London.
Now I find it difficult to relax at the moment with work, being a Mummy, setting up a new business and a new blog to write but I was literally stopped in my typing tracks with the delightful nail and hand experience I had with David.
I must be honest, I missed most of it until he started the most relaxing exfoliating and massaging on my hands. I couldn't help but start to forget about all the work I was supposed to be doing and actually spend a minute doing nothing! So to be forced to chill out was the start of my amazing day but at the end of it and 4 days later, I still have immaculate, super shiny and perfectly polished nails. I opted for Shellac, a new long lasting gel nail varnish which has a life span of 2 weeks. It is great for me at work because my nails are normally a mess and of course it is important that they always look good!
No wonder this man is the hand picked choice of all the celebs and beauty insiders....So if you are lucky enough to get an appointment book in with David and trust me you'll be hooked!


http://www.percyandreed.com/site/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassie, very happy to have found your blog and hope that you'll have time to check out mine:

    www.inmakeup.blogspot.com

    Your nails look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete