Thursday 18 July 2013

Guest Blog- Kay Evans!


Hi everyone!



Thought I’d share with you a quick review of my latest favourite skin care product by Origins in the Dr. Weil range called the ‘Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream’.





aving HHaving read plenty of reviews about the Origins range, Dr. Weil’s offered what my skin needed which was relief from dehydration and redness; I tried a sample of the Mega Mushroom cream, and loved it! My skin instantly felt soothed and hydrated. Although it has a thick consistency it absorbs instantly leaving my skin soft, calm, clear and comfortable.







I have relatively normal/ combination skin, but I would not recommend this for oily skin as I think it would leave a greasy residue.

You’ll either love or hate the smell. It’s very earthy / natural but still clean and refreshing.
The Mega Mushroom skin relief retails at £46 for 50ml, and will certainly last you a few months as a little goes a long way.

Thanks for reading! 
 @kay__evans

No comments:

Post a Comment