Friday 19 July 2013

Summer Brights

Can you believe this weather?!?! We can finally ditch the chunky knitwear and can call it summer! That means get out your bright colours and start experimenting. I'm back at CLMA after a busy few weeks filming a new TV show (I can't wait for you all to see!! I'll keep you updated, I promise!) so I thought I'd make the most out of this weather and show the students a quick summer make up.

Coloured mascara is perfect for a quick fix for summer - If you aren't daring enough to wear coloured shadow just change it up with a lick of colour to the lashes to get into the summer vibe instantly. Estee Lauder have brought out the perfect coloured mascaras- they are SO true to colour and I can't get enough of these for summer! The emerald green one is also fabulous. 






This Krylon Palette is amazing, super pigmented and every colour you'd want for summer all in one- perfect! I was also really impressed with this MaxFactor trio eyeshadow (04- Queen Bee) the green is beeeea-utiful. I then went in with Chrome Yellow eyeshadow by MAC and finished by patting a pigment in Rock-It Yellow in the centre of the lid. The key to this, like every smokey eye... is to blend, blend,blend. 

I'd love to see if any of you guys are rocking a summer look- So get out your bright colours and tweet me your looks to @cassielomas! 





No comments:

Post a Comment