Thursday 6 June 2013

Chime For Change

Last weekend I had the pleasure of working at the Chime For Change gig at Twickenham.
There were a host of stars there from Beyonce, Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Rita Ora, Ellie Goulding, John Legend and of course the beautiful Iggy Azalea whom I was working with.
The atmosphere was unreal, the weather was amazing and I have to say it had the best artist catering I have ever witnessed! Ha!

Check out my behind the scenes shots!

ooooooh, the dressing room!
Call this a cafe - nicest backstage catering I have seen!
Chill out area for workers
Er, and also the nicest food from a show- we were well looked after
Iggy looking stunning on stage
Û
Hanging out with everyone backstage
Getting ready for Beyonce to come on
What an amazing crowd, the atmosphere was fantastic
The view from the dressing rooms

No comments:

Post a Comment