Monday 20 May 2013

The British Soap Awards 2013

The buzz and excitement surrounding this years Soap Awards held at Media City in Manchester was building up for a while and I knew this would be a fantastic opportunity for some of the graduates of CLMA to showcase their talent!

This year I was overwhelmed with the number of make up artists from the academy who managed to work on various teams glaming up the best beauties in soap.

From our very own 'CLMA Events Team' of personal make up artists who were on hand to beautify…….
 to 'The style Suite' and
 'Art Deco' make up team 
the CLMA girls were everywhere and it was such a proud moment for me to see what can be achieved in such a short space of time after graduating from our course.

Being from a 'Soap" family it is always a big night out for us and a chance to get together as we all have such busy schedules. I am normally so busy doing everybody else's make up all day that I literally have 2 minutes to throw on a dress and run out of the door but with my strong team of make up artists I trusted I wasn't needed…... so this year I relaxed, didn't do a single persons make up and left the girls to do it all for me and they were absolutely amazing. A huge thanks to everyone involved and well done to those girls who have gone on to secure their own place in prestigious teams, I am so pleased for each and every one!

 'Momanger' Helen, Charley and me before the awards show! 




Of course, a huge congratulations to Emmerdale for winning Best Single Episode!!

Here is some of the make up and Hair we sent down this years Red Carpet!


Charley Webb
Make Up by Emily Clarkson
Hair by Claire Clarkson




Emilys key products to get Charleys red carpet look!

1.Shu Uemura Primer  2. Avon SuperShock Gel eyeliner
3. HD Brows Pencil 4. Mac Scrobe Cream 
5. Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector 6. Soleil tan de Chanel



Lucy Pargeter

Hair and Make up by Nathalie Blakey





Michelle Hardwick & Zoe Henry 

Make Up by Lisa Ray
Hair on Michelle by Lisa Ray
Hair on Zoe by Hannah Robinson 




No comments:

Post a Comment