Wednesday 29 May 2013

CLMA Competition!

Right, we are getting social media savvy now at the Cassie Lomas HQ so it's about time I knew exactly what everyone wants me to blog, tweet and make vidoes about.

I don't expect people to just willingly spend their time giving me lots of ideas so instead I will reward the best ideas with one of our fantastic luxury Brush Sets!



All you need to do is:
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/CLMAcademy

And email us with the best idea for Makeup 'How To' video that you can think of at: cassie@cassielomasmakeupacademy.co.uk

The competition starts NOW and we cannot wait to see what you come up with!
We also have some discount vouchers and Cassie Lomas Nail Files and Bags to give away for anyone who can come close runner up.


Competition closes June 30th! Good Luck!













No comments:

Post a Comment