Tuesday 15 November 2011

Win a free place at my make up academy!

I am so excited to be launching this competition!
We are fast approaching our first birthday at CLMA and to mark the occasion I wanted to offer the chance to everyone who would like to join us to win a free opportunity to do so. I know it's a big spend and takes a lot of saving up to be able to pay for the courses we offer so hopefully this will go to a great talent who may otherwise not have been able to join us.

I am so passionate about the school and I am sure any of the ex students would tell you how much I really want to help them succeed. We have been fortunate that so far we have been able to get them so much work experience and the students on the events team have been lucky enough to work on jobs such as London fashion week, The National Soap Awards, Sky Livings show "Chick Fix",  Music Videos, Tv Adverts, Hair shows and the list goes on.....

If you fancy yourself as a make up artist then get entering!


http://cassielomasmakeupacademy.co.uk/competitions/

No comments:

Post a Comment