Monday 28 November 2011

New Trends!

I recently did the make up for the Clements Ribiero show at London Fashion Week. It was amazing to create a look for next season and I hope you'll all be sporting the new antique/sunset shades for next spring/summer.

The products were all from Bourjois and are available to buy in store now!

The face was really nude and glowing so we used a light coat of the Healthy Mix Serum. It is the best new foundation I have tried in ages and everyone is raving about it. If you are looking for a new foundation then I would certainly advise you try this one!

The eyes were covered in antique rose, mushroom taupe and peach tones all merged together as if the models had woken up and dipped their fingers into the little round pots and smudged them into their lids.
Lashes and brows were bare but neatly combed.
A flush of colour gave an English Rose complexion keeping it overall a very young and fresh look.
The lips were finished with a light pink wash, perfect for spring!




I look forward to seeing some recreations next season! I am really exited to try out these colours, I don't know about you but by then I'll be all smoked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment