Thursday 4 April 2013

Guest post- Week 5 at CLMA!

Rebecca Spendlove

It’s shoot day at CLMA, my name is Rebecca Spendlove and the brief for this shoot was colour. At the moment there are a lot of bright colours showing through in the fashion industry from neon lips as soon at S/S 13 Missoni show in Milan and a splash of colour over the eye as seen as S/S 13 Dior at Paris Fashion Week.

My interpretation of colour for this shoot was Gold. I wanted to create a look that was strong but beautiful with flawless golden sunkissed skin, golden shimmering eyes finished off with gold leaf down the face seeping on to the neck and shoulder to achieve a golden goddess look. My inspiration for this look came from a look that Alex Box created for Myer S/S 2010 fashion.




 TOP TIP for my look would be to apply MAC Lustre drops to the area that I wanted to stick my gold leaf as this helped the gold leaf stay in place. Also we applied some gold leaf to the hair, we did this by applying MAC lip glass to the hair before the gold leaf which then acted as our glue. Here are some images of my finished look and my inspiration if you would to follow me on twitter on @rebecaspendlove




1 comment:

  1. Brilliant post, and I love the gold look! I work for a new social blogging site called glipho.com, and was just wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts there with us? It wouldn't change your blog here in any way, and I know our community would love to comment on your work. Let me know what you think!

    All the best,

    Teo

    ReplyDelete