Thursday 21 February 2013

Bourjois Spring Collection

I recently went to Dublin to chat to the beauty journalists about all the fantastic products launched from Bourjois for spring Summer 13. It is always such a pleasure, everyone is so lovely!

So this season we are seeing a huge trend with the 60's inspired look and the blue eyes and pink lips look..... How spot on the Bourjois spring look is a combination of the two and I'm sure you'll agree it looks fantastic!

I recreated the look on the beautiful model

My tip when wearing blue is to apply in a very graphic shape as you would wearing a black liquid flick OR apply very slapdash with your fingers, smudging colour on the lower lid only. Don't take blue higher than the socket line unless you want to look like an 80's throwback ( that's not this season kids)
This was seen all over the catwalks at the last London Fashion Week including the Clements Ribiero show that I designed and did the make up for.

The rouge edition range was also on show and I have told you about this before but I can't stress enough how amazing these textures and colours of lipstick are. I used the neutral pink in 02 for Iggy Azalea at the Brits the other night and I am really pleased with the effect it gave.






No comments:

Post a Comment