Thursday 27 September 2012

Lash Applicator

Even after 16 years of doing make up and applying lashes, I have always struggle to apply them to myself believe it or not! There is just something about the angle you need to get into for precision application!

Anyway, those days I am happy to say are now behind me. Along with the fantastic new range of false eyelashes Bourjois have created, of which there is a style to suit everyone, they have also come up with a clever tweezer to apply them. It has a long curved arm which enables you to grab the full strip and place onto the lash line. There is also a pointed edge which you can use to manoeuvre the lash into place when on the eye. I don't know if you have had the same problem as me but I was forever dropping my lash, putting it practically in my socket or poking myself in the eyelid!

The tweezer (and lash range) are now available to buy and I have to say its one of my must have buys!

No comments:

Post a Comment